Bring a group to the ballet and save money! Cincinnati Ballet offers you the unique opportunity to bring your group to a performance.
Who might be interested in bringing a group to the ballet?
- Business clubs, college alumnae groups
- Fraternal organizations, including men's and women's service groups
- County Clubs and social groups
- Family and neighborhood outings
- Employers rewarding employees or treating clients
- Company outings (an alternative to the traditional Office Party)
- Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, School groups, choirs
- Senior groups
- Homeschool groups
- Church groups
- Teen groups
- Birthday parties
- Parties bringing a minimum of 10 people to a performance
Ordering your tickets through our Group Sales Representative will not only save you money, but we will provide you with many other services that will create a memorable experience for your group!
- We can connect you with restaurants in the area that would love to offer you private rooms for lunch or dinner before or after the show for your group.
- The Aronoff Center for the Arts has rooms available to rent for pre- or post-show receptions.
- On a limited basis, backstage tours or meet and greets with dancers can sometimes be arranged.
- Marketing materials can be made available for the leader to help promote the event.
- You will be given the "red carpet treatment" from your Group Sales Representative.
Premiere seats are NEVER discounted.
Please call Terry Honebrink, Community Relations/Group Sales Manager, for more information including dates, times and prices at 513.562.1114.