Registration: 30 minutes prior to the hour and a half audition time. Download Audition Registration Form.
Audition Fee: $25 cash or check only. Checks should be made payable to Cincinnati Ballet.
Photos: Please bring a headshot and photo of first arabesque (on pointe). Photos may be any size from 4x6 to 8x11.
All communication for acceptance into the program is sent via email. Please be sure to write legibly on your registration form. Results will be sent within 2-3 weeks of your audition. Should you require audition results sooner due to summer acceptance deadlines, please contact the Academy Dean at 513-562-1119, email@example.com or the Academy Administrative Office at 513-562-1111
Students need to be 12 years of age by the start of the Summer Intensive.
DVD and Web Audition
Submission deadline: March 2, 2015
Videos need not be longer than 20 minutes. DVD and online/web-based video (such as on YouTube) will be accepted. All work should be shown in center.
- Adagio, pirouette combination, petite allegro and grand allegro combinations.
- Ladies on pointe: include short pointe combinations demonstrating rélevés (big and small poses), échappés, boureés, pirouettes, diagonal turning combination.
- Classical Variation, if prepared (this is not necessary, but is extremely helpful if student has one in his/her repertoire).
- Online auditions will be viewed when a $30 audition fee is received. To submit an online video for viewing, please contact us at 513-562-1111 with a credit card to place a submission order
- Your video should be submitted with a fully completed audition form and a $30 video audition fee.
Media will not be returned.
Please clearly mark student name, address and other contact information on mailed media. All video auditions should be accompanied by a registration form. Please send the registration form, material, and payment to the address below.
Cincinnati Ballet Otto M. Budig Academy
Attn: Catherine Batcheller
1555 Central Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45214
E-mail online video links to: firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by registration form and call 513-562-1111 to make payment arrangements.